Shake-on Color Hardener is a pre-blended dry shake material for coloring, hardening, and densifying the surface of any newly placed flatwork project. Applied to freshly placed concrete, Shake-on Color Hardener adds a wider array of standard color options to your architectural designs while providing an extremely durable surface for pedestrian and vehicular traffic. Shake-on Color Hardener, used in conjunction with varying finishing techniques such as jointing schemes, saw cutting, stenciling and/or Perma-Cast® Stamping Tools can create a striking effect.
Perma-Shake Color Hardener Colors
- Packaged in durable, easily manageable 50 pound square pails.
- Allows for approximately 100 sq. ft. of coverage for dark colors and 80 sq. ft. for light colors.
- Contains water-reducing, dispersing agents to ease finishing by reducing surface tearing which reduces the required manpower and amount of finishing time.
- Standard colors include wider variety of bright vibrant colors achieved with standard gray concrete.
- Creates an extremely dense surface that is resistant to foot and vehicular traffic, and extreme weather.
|P12||Storm Gray Color Hardener||50 lb Pail|
|P15||Brick Red Color Hardener||50 lb Pail|
|P18||Chestnut Color Hardener||50 lb Pail|
|P22||Arena Buff Color Hardener||50 lb Pail|
|P23||Smoke Color Hardener||50 lb Pail|
Check marked items below are considered stock colors and are usually immediately available. All other colors are special order with a 2 to 3 day lead time and additional shipping charges may apply.
ATTENTION! The color chart below is to demonstrate range of colors available and are not to be used to select colors on how they are viewed on a computer display.